cheep waterproof membrane for wall

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi folks i am building a workshop in the back garden. One of the wall which is 6.5m long will but up against a 2 meter high garden wall which made from gabion baskets which support the lawn.

my concern is that water from the wall will drain through the gabion wall and then i will get damp on the inside wall of the workshop.

the gabions are already in place so anything i do to the out side of the workshop wall will have to be done while it is built as i will not have any room to get behind the wall at a later date.

i have been looking at dimple waterproof basement membranes as these could be put in place while the workshop is being built.

does anyone know where i can get some from cheap as i only need about 6.5 meters of 2 meter high but all the 2 meter ones i can find come in 30 or 50 meters roles. cheers jon

other ideas welcomed

cheers

jon

Sponsored Links
I am building something similar next summer and I am going to use box profile roofing sheets cut to size due to limited access when finished.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back