Cheese exports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transam accepts no respossibility
For this caper

granted I voted brexit but blimey no one said nowt about this cheese caper or trailering cars ect

seems that transam was taken for a **** end :eek:

Sponsored Links
One boiler manu who manufactures in Italy and imports into the UK has described the current situation as a world war 2
Blockade :eek:

UK company by the way
That's weird. UK has not implemented any checks yet, because they're not ready.
They've only introduced import charges, additional delivery costs and VAT.

It's export from UK that's taking the big hit, despite government claiming it wouldn't and denying it even now.
Your friend had better make the most of it before EU member states refuse to ratify the Trade Agreement.

Last edited:
Are all other non EU country’s importing into the EU under the same rules than ?
UK are exporting to EU under the Trade Agreement that BJ and Frost negotiated.
It's a special oven ready deal. It won't be the same for other countries.

Is trying to wreck N. I.s economy in the EUs best interest.
UK wanted Brexit. UK got Brexit.
NI wanted to remain in EU.
Eu wanted NI to remain in EU.
TM wanted NI to remain in EU.

BJ and DUP did not want NI to remain in EU.

Who you gonna blame?

Sponsored Links
why do want to know......
Just curious as to who you think would have done a better job than Boris at the time. It workday seem normal to say something like "I voted for xxx because.......". Instead, you take the usual stance of criticising something instead of saying what you think should have happened.

Just curious as to who you think would have done a better job than Boris at the time. It workday seem normal to say something like "I voted for xxx because.......". Instead, you take the usual stance of criticising something instead of saying what you think should have happened.
Several of the other candidates would be better than BJ, but the electorate don't get to vote.

Notchy seems to think that I did and clearly says he didnt. Why say that if the electorate didn’t get to vote?
I'm not convinced that Notch has suggested that you voted for BJ.
I'm confident that he suggested you voted for Brexit.
He may have suggested that voted Tory.
Have you any evidence that he suggested you voted for BJ, other than that implying you voted Tory?
I didn't vote for BJ either, because I couldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back