Cheese exports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
UK is taking steps to encourage high tech startups, it recognises this problem, the EU doesn't

Oh dear a misinformed brexer.

What's the top European country for tech start ups? .......Germany not UK

Brexiteers complaining about Brexit!
Who'd have thunk it. :ROFLMAO:

They have their victory, for what it's worth, and now they're complaining.

Oven ready deal has gone past its best before date, and Brexiteers want to return it for a refund. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Wine business suffering due to Brexit
No shortages or price increases in any of the supermarkets I’ve been in since Jan 1st. When do you think the shortages and increases are going to kick in?

A friend and neighbour deals in second hand farm machinery, I've advised him there might be some bargains to be picked up in UK with farm closures, probably after this growing season.
He's looking into the whys and wherefores for importing second hand farm machinery.
I'll be looking out for auction/farm closure catalogues, impending and results of past auctions.

Are all other non EU country’s importing into the EU under the same rules than ?

One boiler manu who manufactures in Italy and imports into the UK has described the current situation as a world war 2
Blockade :eek:

UK company by the way

No they haven't.

You have forgotten UK is no longer part of the EU, they are now a competitor and are acting in their best interests.
Is trying to wreck N. I.s economy in the EUs best interest.

Johnson and his team cannot dissemble away alarming figures showing UK exports of goods to the EU plunged by 40.7% in January, caused in large part by Brexit bureaucracy, incompetence and delays. That’s a £5.6bn loss when the economy can least afford it. Exports of food and live animals were particularly badly hit, down by 63.6%. Producers of fish and shellfish, who Johnson personally pledged to protect, saw their exports collapse by 83% year on year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back