Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever worked out how many Million pounds it cost for each goal at Chelsea.

Guess maybe £10mil per goal :eek:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Message from handymanny

Champions league!
To: sooey 11:00 PM Mar. 15, 2012
Whos laughing now big boy?

Yeah, well done on getting past a pretty average napoli. You might even struggle past a pretty average benfica.....Barca in the semis :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

When Torres was at Liverpool at first he looked awesome...but in the months before he signed for Chelsea he was moping and sulking around the pitch so maybe he needed a change but it has not worked out for him with Drogba who I think is amazing being first choice, Chelsea slow moving play and now he has not made the spanish side for euro 2012......I think he will move back to spain within 12 months . Maybe if Chelsea get through 4 manangers before xmas and one makes him first choice he might change his mind

Message from handymanny

Champions league!

Yeah, well done on getting past a pretty average napoli. You might even struggle past a pretty average benfica.....Barca in the semis :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
He's been shown the door so surely it's irrelevant.
Least we don't have racists at our club... Ooops!!! Lol

Chelsea flying the flag for Britain as the only club left in Europe. Surely you'd should be getting behind the blues or would you rather Madrid, barca or another foreign team won CL?

When Torres was at Liverpool at first he looked awesome...but in the months before he signed for Chelsea he was moping and sulking around the pitch so maybe he needed a change but it has not worked out for him with Drogba who I think is amazing being first choice, Chelsea slow moving play and now he has not made the spanish side for euro 2012......I think he will move back to spain within 12 months . Maybe if Chelsea get through 4 manangers before xmas and one makes him first choice he might change his mind
It's only march. How can the squad for the euros be chosen already?
I Watched Chelsea at every opportunity possible this season and would say torres has improved a great deal since last season and the start of this season. Particularly in the past 6 or so games. Would def prefer him to be first choice striker along side drog. Sturridge can sit the rest of the season out, the greedy ****!

Message from handymanny

Champions league!

He's been shown the door so surely it's irrelevant.
Least we don't have racists at our club... Ooops!!! Lol

Chelsea flying the flag for Britain as the only club left in Europe. Surely you'd should be getting behind the blues or would you rather Madrid, barca or another foreign team won CL?

I would like chelsea to win it.........dont support them but they are a English club.....the only English club I dont like to see winning anything is Man utd........good luck Chelsea

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Don't be so f***in stoopid.

I Watched Chelsea at every opportunity possible this season and would say torres has improved a great deal since last season and the start of this season. Particularly in the past 6 or so games. Would def prefer him to be first choice striker along side drog. Sturridge can sit the rest of the season out, the greedy ****!

Sorry ,,,meant the last friendly I think was Venezuela......but no doubt the lad has lots of class its just that I would like to see it.......you are right about Sturrige though he is one greedy boy

Sorry ,,,meant the last friendly I think was Venezuela......but no doubt the lad has lots of class its just that I would like to see it.......you are right about Sturrige though he is one greedy boy

Sturridge has the potential to be one great player if he picked his head up now and again and passed the ball. So frustrating, especially when Torres was/is in his drought.

Now I'm not getting too excited as I've heard often enough "it's only leicester"
But what I will say as he has improved a lot the last month or so.

Sturridge can sit the rest of the season out, the greedy ****!

Why would you sit a player out who has been scoring goals, and vital goals at that, inlcuding last minute match winning goals.

Sturridge has played 26 games this season, he scored 11 with 5 assists, Torres has played 34 games this season and scored 6 goals!

I know which player on current form I would be playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back