• Chelsea

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
L

LooPrEvil

The title race is really hotting up now, with Chelsea now well and truly on Uniteds heels.

Who do you think will take the crown?

I think Chelsea will pip United.

United will not win at Arsenal today, and Chelsea will beat them at Old Trafford next week, and go on to win the PL.

Sponsored Links
ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

One can never say never we shall wait an see

I think on your part though its just wishful thinking out loud as you will be gutted if United get that 19th title

Chelsea were SO lucky yesterday and Spurs got done by two AWFUL decisons

1.The ball never crossed the line and how the linesman can give the goal in all honesty is a JOKE, especially as he was a mile behind the play

2. 2nd Goal was a WELL OFFSIDE

what will be will be but odds on for a champions league final place and 3 points clear with a game in hand with a few games to go I wil take that right now!

Sponsored Links
I totally agree with your analysis of the Chelsea Spurs game, as it was clear for all to see, apart for the people that matter - the officials.

But I told you yesterday morning that Chelsea would beat Spurs, yes they had the luck, but that could be a major turning point in the title race. As I said I predict United will not win at Arsenal and Chelsea will have the initiative at OT next week and win the game, as United are now looking over their shoulder and will become very nervous - which makes your defenders very decididly dodgy.

So, it remains 18 all, but becomes 19 - 18 to Liverpool next season :D

Barca will absolutly paste you in the CL Final, so like us, you will have no trophies this season!!

Like I said wishful thinking, our players have done it all before, why should they crack now

Well as I predicted, Chelsea won and United lost.

Next weekend when Chelsea win at OT they will be at the top of the leauge, and in the driving sit.

ITS NERVY, NERVY UNITED TIME.

IT REMAINS 18 ALL! :)

I can't decide, being Everton myself I would rather Man U lost but then if Man U win then Liverpool lose their record for most Prem tiltes

Interestingly, shortly before todays kick off, United lead this poll.

A nice comment there from an Everton fan as well. Cheers lee.

Well folks 2-1 to the mighty United. Yep2-1
Nothing to stop them taking the Premiership now. :p :p :p

Sponsored Links
Back