Children's Vegetable Patch

it is not the upturned pot i question, its the fact you said
dg123 said:
apparently carrot fly can not fly any higher than this so will keep your crop safe from them.

so that to me rules out your statement that it cant fly very high, unless that is ..................................it took the bus, but then if its a fly, and cant fly (high) Should it not be called a carrot walk ;)

it would aslo seem you are not quite right, the carrot fly is low flying but flys around 2 feet, (it walks really, that why it "flys" at 2 feet)

i googled and found this

Sponsored Links
breezer said:
it is not the upturned pot i question, its the fact you said
dg123 said:
apparently carrot fly can not fly any higher than this so will keep your crop safe from them.

so that to me rules out your statement that it cant fly very high, unless that is ..................................it took the bus, but then if its a fly, and cant fly (high) Should it not be called a carrot walk ;)

it would aslo seem you are not quite right, the carrot fly is low flying but flys around 2 feet, (it walks really, that why it "flys" at 2 feet)

i googled and found this

Sorry, I really can't understand what you are trying to say. What has a bus to do with it? Carrot Fly is a pest which flys but is not a strong flier which is why it struggles to get height (according to Gardener's World the maximum fly height is is 21 inches). You appear to contradict this, then contradict your contradiction! Are you saying that carrot fly does not fly?

The pot is just a suggestion of how to raise the level i.e. by putting the crop bearing pot on top of another pot.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back