chip in bath

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a chip in my bath, I bought a touch up stick which does blend it in abit better but the surface level is not the same. What can i use to build the chip up before re - applying the enamel touch up please ?

Sponsored Links
You can use pretty much any 2 part epoxy resin (araldite ) take the applied paint off first - invest in a dremel : .. My old dad used to eat chips and pickled onions in the bath ;)

You can use pretty much any 2 part epoxy resin (araldite ) take the applied paint off first - invest in a dremel : .. My old dad used to eat chips and pickled onions in the bath ;)

I was thinking epoxy and i have a dremel. What the dremel for to sand the epoxy ?

you could just keep putting layers of the touch-up enamel on but it may take a while depending how deep the chip is.
Andy

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back