Chlorinated chicken

Sponsored Links
Bestest most expensive restaurant in the world, chef drops mega expensive wagu steak on the floor and bloke that empties the food waste bins treads on it with his grotty boots.

Does the chef throw it away? or massage out the footprint rinse under tap and wack it on the grill. No prizes for correct answer.

The reason they need to chlorinate the chicken which does not rid the chicken of all its bacteria is simply because the chickens are reared in such awful conditions and pumped full of hormones and antibiotics. I am happy the EU banned such poor farming practices that are so prevalent in the US.

The reason they need to chlorinate the chicken which does not rid the chicken of all its bacteria is simply because the chickens are reared in such awful conditions and pumped full of hormones and antibiotics. I am happy the EU banned such poor farming practices that are so prevalent in the US.

It would be great if the UK made free range chickens the minimum standard -its time to end the cruel conditions for 'standard chickens'.

Sponsored Links
It would be great if the UK made free range chickens the minimum standard -its time to end the cruel conditions for 'standard chickens'.

I hope that would apply to all livestock and farming, lets become a world leader in Agricultural standards.

We need to shift away from ultra processed foods but the problem is multifactorial.

Are we willing to pay more for higher quality food when many struggle to buy the basics. Do we have time to Cook food now we are travelling further and working longer hours.

Back