Choosing a new boiler

dan the man said:
End of the day its their 7th generation condensing boiler, most manufactures are on their 1st or 2nd.
Hmm, 7th revision doesn't sound like they got it right on the first 6 :LOL:

dan the man said:
small too :cool:
Yeh which is ok except for the poor *** who has to repair them. Come to think of it, have any of you tried to wire up a keston c25 - nightmare as the wiring block is in the most inaccesible location.

Go for a quality boiler with a 10 year warranty on the heat exchanger. Viessmann or Atag meet that requirements and they still use the same style of heat exchanger that was used well over 10 years ago.

Sponsored Links
Do you service Viessmann, htgeng?

There seem to be few installers about and I wonder if parts are widely stocked.

(There is only one Viessmann installer within 20 miles of me, don't know what happens when he goes on hols)

dan the man said:
Fit the remeha. Great bit of kit.

Thanks for the suggestion, but can you give me an idea of how much they cost (boiler only ex VAT) as I can't find anyone on the internet who stocks them.

I emailed Broag-Remeha and asked them for names of approved installers . They couldn't give me any!

What's the point of organizing training courses if they don't give the trainees any publicity??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back