Christianity isn't a religion of Peace - Home Office

that seems to be what Parliament said, so what it meant.

Sponsored Links
sadly Britain is not a country with Christian attitudes.

Just look at Tommy, andy, theresa and their kind.

View attachment 161359

Good to see pics taking the **** out of Jesus is Ok on this forum. No doubt that same open mindedness will will be applied to **** takes of key figures from other religions.

that's an interesting perspective.

Please explain what I have posted that pokes fun at or attacks Christ.

Have I, for example, pictured him as a homicidal maniac, or wearing a bomb on his head? Or described him as a paedophile or murderer? is that the sort of thing you like to do when abusing religious figures? Some of our Islamophobes do.

I do like to understand where you're coming from.

Are you familiar with the Sermon on the Mount? What messages did it convey? Do you think my picture conveys an opposing message? Or the same?

Good to see pics taking the **** out of Jesus is Ok on this forum. No doubt that same open mindedness will will be applied to **** takes of key figures from other religions.

What denomination are you?

Sponsored Links
that's an interesting perspective.

Have I, for example, pictured him as a homicidal maniac, or wearing a bomb on his head? Or described him as a paedophile or murderer?

I do like to understand where you're coming from.

Islam didn't appear till about 700 years after Jesus was about so your post is a bit silly. I hear what you're saying though. Damn right. Good to know that that pictures of Mohammed with subtitled captions are now acceptable on
DIYNOT. Horse for courses n all that.

Good to see pics taking the **** out of Jesus is Ok on this forum.
Well 'jesus' and his 'followers' have been taking the p iss for a couple of millenia, so what's the problem :)

sadly poor mitch is incapable of answering my questions.

This is perhaps because he is ignorant of Christianity. Otherwise they would be easy for him.

that seems to be what Parliament said, so what it meant.
Yes, of course - an article about Britain doesn't mention foreigners.

Anyway, I am assured by a couple on here that the treatment of the people in your original post is, in fact, racist so it is both surprising that the Home Office would be so in these delicate times and that no one in the article mentioned this. It would surely be the decisive blow.

I suppose there could be another explanation.

this religion caper tis all a load of mumbo jumbo imo

christian faith has been abusing people for 2000 years or more ? islam has only been doing it for 800 years .

I am a catholic :cool: well sort of brought up in that caper

I do not recall being abused by a preist :confused: then again I may have blocked it out of my memory ?

If there was some decent compensation about it might help to jog my memory :idea:

Interesting post So we see muslim asylum seekers welcomed in with open arms but those Christians especially those who put videos of their violent antics of them beheading people on the internet who are unbelievers kept out .....have I got that right ?? Oh hang on .........

Oddly enough can't recall Christians in the news beheading people ......

Interesting post So we see muslim asylum seekers welcomed in with open arms but those Christians especially those who put videos of their violent antics of them beheading people on the internet who are unbelievers kept out .....have I got that right ?? Oh hang on .........

Oddly enough can't recall Christians in the news beheading people ......

Do you live in the real world or on some alt right website.

Are you dillusional....of course your pix poke fun,,,,at the very least,,,at christ..I could not give 2 hoots,,,as all religion is crap ..but you cannot think your pix do not take the mick

Sponsored Links
Back