christmas tv

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
dont watch much tv, but all i can say from looking at the schedules and what little i did watch, what a load of arse.

bbc why did you put the pirates of the caribean on in the wrong order?
royal family, yep farting, swearing repetition all the way through. like pulling teeth
gavin and stacey. i know im supposed to laugh at it but can anyone tell me where and when exactly?

itv load of bilge as usual

channel 4 oh lets see...record of the decade, tv programm of the decade, musical o the decade, advert of the decade, fart of the decade, bum scratch of the decade, oh and lets put on the big fat quiz of .....wait for it.....2008??????

new years eve.... wonderful. you can watch the firework go off in london and edinburgh introduced by some frozen c list presenter and someone else weve never even heard of in scotland just like we have every other year, or jools holland doing all the same thing again, except its recorded weeks in advance

in short utter load of old arse cheek. Only good thing was top gear

rant over!

Sponsored Links
Whats tv?

Oh I remember, that box thing in the corner.
So long since I saw anything decent I've forgotten how it works. :LOL:

The only thing worth watching for me was National Lampoons Christmas Vacation (a 20 year old movie), and the Catherine Tate Nans Christmas Carol. Everything else, as you say was pantaloons.

I rarely watch TV these days. I get home from work and watch the end of Deal or No Deal (I know I know), watch Hollyoaks with the volume turned down ;) and use it to watch DVDs (superhero/action films and 24).

I hate most TV programmes!

Sponsored Links
This is one of the reasons christmas should be banned

never anything decent on tv and they repeat the same things day after day
even worse you pay a licence to view it makes me want to get a black and white tv

:mad:

new years eve.... wonderful. you can watch the firework go off in london and edinburgh introduced by some frozen c list presenter and someone else weve never even heard of in scotland just like we have every other year,

in short utter load of old a**e cheek. Only good thing was top gear

rant over!

Look on the bright side - 40 years ago all you'd have got on new year's eve was Andy Stewart from the White Heather Club. Aaagh..... :mad:

yeah she does talk a bit funny, might be her old age?

I watched Scrooge again which was the only thing worth watching this year. :(

Having kids I had to endure Chitty Chitty Bang Bang which seemed to go on for hours and was like torture.

The irony is that I bought a TV listings mag so I could plan my viewing!!!!!!!! :LOL:

never anything decent on tv and they repeat the same things day after day
even worse you pay a licence to view it makes me want to get a black and white tv

:mad:

Even worse: My brother has Sky. 40 quid a month he pays :eek:

If I'm round at his, I might look through the sky programme listings. Not one thing on worth watching. Channel after channel of repeats from around the world, shopping channels, 24 hour loop news, police car chases, etc, etc. Seems to be about four hundred channels. Still nothing worth watching!

Absolute cack.

Sponsored Links
Back