Chrome stopcock...does it exist ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks, I'm currently re-tiling and installing a toilet and sink in 2nd toilet, problem I have is that the main stopcock is situated in there.

No probs there, other than the other half wants all visible pipework to be in chrome :evil:

My setup just now is all in brass 15mm, blue mdpe 25mm (just visible at floor level) connected to stopcock, pipe forms a 'u' shape with 2 soldered elbows then goes back under floor to feed rest of house, at top of 'u' in pipe a compression tee-piece feeds the cistern via a compression isolator.

Hope thats explained it well enough ?

So, my question, is a chrome stopcock for use with 25mm MDPE available, if not can I substitute it for anything else?

My other option of course is to box the pipes in so there all hidden apart from the one pipe going to new cistern, this may turn out to be the cheaper way, but thats not an important decision I can make ;)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
One does indeed exist - it`s got yorkshire ring solder ends , and it`s lying in my garage :mrgreen:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back