City

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
first well done to Everton on Saturday they played well, think draw would have been fair result

also well played to Spurs last night they pushed us hard but we managed to hold on, our defence was fantastic and looked solid apart from 2 chances

I would also like to say that the Spurs team must get gredit for playing the game in the manner they did it was hard but fair and there were no really dirty or late tackles which could have kept City players out of the cup final - thought Gallas was amazing for them and young Rose looks a great prospect

now roll on Saturday

Sponsored Links
Osmans header to put us 2-1 was world class the guy is only 3 foot

as for the score should have been a draw, isn't that what all the losers say

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Stoke for the cup, Stoke for the cup ee I adio stoke for the cup

Still if city scrape their first trophy in a generation who will care if
UNITED seal the premiership for a record 19 TH time :mrgreen:

Just to add that Everton V Man City win was the forth straight win on the run

And David Moyes said in an interview "when you play a side like Man City who have so many great players out of 10 games you would only expect to win 2"

He's not finished with us yet, were lucky to have him as our manager hope he stays for many many years

Sponsored Links
Codswallop :LOL: City fell apart on Saturday as soon as Everton put their first in the net - they just didn't have a clue what to do. Everton fully deserved their win and Mancini should have a long, hard think about his tactics and his plan B. As I said in the other thread, City players lack the passion that players at the other big clubs have. They have nobody to grab the game by the scruff of the neck in a similar way to Terry at Chelsea, Gerrard at Liverpool, Vieira in his Arsenal days, and Rooney at United. They went behind and just seemed to give up.

Lack of drive, passion & soul, obmcfc. Unfortunately the only people that can't see that are City fans themselves.

Codswallop :LOL: City fell apart on Saturday as soon as Everton put their first in the net - they just didn't have a clue what to do. Everton fully deserved their win and Mancini should have a long, hard think about his tactics and his plan B. As I said in the other thread, City players lack the passion that players at the other big clubs have. They have nobody to grab the game by the scruff of the neck in a similar way to Terry at Chelsea, Gerrard at Liverpool, Vieira in his Arsenal days, and Rooney at United. They went behind and just seemed to give up.

Lack of drive, passion & soul, obmcfc. Unfortunately the only people that can't see that are City fans themselves.

We did fall apart but thought we controlled the game and could have been 3 up at half time which is why I thought draw might have been fair result, I watched all the game (did you) - we always seem to panic when Cahill plays against us for some reason and imo him coming on made the difference

as for no soul, drive our passion

check any game for passion of Dejong/Kompany/Richards/Zabaleta, or the players reaction during semi final when Yaya scored or at final whistle, no drive, we are in top 4 and FA Cup Final,

I said at start of year would settle for that and then push on again next year - that will do me for soul/passion and drive

can I ask again who you support/follow

This thread was to congratulate Everton on their victory and Spurs on playing well on Tuesday night

Back