cleaning gutters

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hiya!

Soz posted on general thread before I found this thread! :oops:

Does anyone know roughly how much £ it cost to get a pro to clear the guttering?

Ive never done it before so Im wondering if its worth just paying out for the job to be done properly (and to save me climbing up a very long ladder!)

Ta
Tx

Oh BTW Im in the Wolverhampton area

please see forum rules 9 & 20, your post has been split

Sponsored Links
Trinityx said:
hiya!

Soz posted on general thread before I found this thread! :oops:

Does anyone know roughly how much £ it cost to get a pro to clear the guttering?

Ive never done it before so Im wondering if its worth just paying out for the job to be done properly (and to save me climbing up a very long ladder!)

Ta
Tx

Oh BTW Im in the Wolverhampton area

I know someone who could do it for you in Wolves, give me a shout on and i'll get his details for you.

you can not advertise your phone number, please leave contact info in your profile

Thanks for the replies.

Im borrowing a ladder :confused: Hopefully I can pursuade my better half to climb it ! ;)

Thanks again

Tx

Sponsored Links
Window cleaners definately your best bet, and whilst he is up there you might as well put some leaf protector up - will save you having to do the job again.

Its dead easy to fit, just clips together and sits just inside the gutter.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back