Clear-view multi fuel stove/boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have been asked to pipe up a multi fuel boiler for someone - I have very limited/no experience of these things and the customer already has the flue connected. It's rated at 27000 btu and has two flow's and two return inlets and outlets at the back of it, as this is going to be connected to a H2 link up panel do I simply blank off the two un needed flow & rtn's or pipe them and join them so there is only one of each further back along the pipe, sorry if the answer's obvious to some of you but I just want to make sure I don't do something I shouldn't. :oops:

Sponsored Links
just blank off one top and one bottom at opposite sides, I usually use the bottom one as a drain off. I don't think much of the H2 that you are connecting up to.

Sponsored Links
I think the H2 panel is more complicated than need be, all them motorized valves to maintain. I often wonder how they got it passed for use on solid fuel,but for me its a thermal store every time for solid fuel.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back