cloakroom suite

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello chaps,
looking for some advice looking to fit a toilet and sink in downstairs utility room and moving white goods along abit.
previous toilet was taken out before we moved in and wash machine d/washer put in its place all water supplies ect already there.
old i suppose soil hole, large diameter waste has been concreted over with just 2 "approx plastic waste sticking out for waste water from white goods this is not presently vented and just goes straight into ground to hopefully presume main sewer
my question is can i plumb toilet waste directly down hole if widened to original diam does it have to be vented and can i directly connect sink,wash/machine and dishwasher to toilet 90 degree bend.
also how do i seal soil pipe into concrete floor.
hope you can help wools

Sponsored Links
Can i plumb toilet waste directly down hole if widened to original diam does it have to be vented

If it is the original hole for your toilet then I would assume it to be ok to bring back into use without venting.

If you can extend soil pipe then you can use a strap on boss for your sink waste or use a pan connector with a boss on top.

prod-images%5Clarge%5CMTK302.jpg

Sponsored Links
If refitting your cloakroom consider the very discrete Casa home urinal by Laufen. Comes with a lid and hardly anybody will notice it. Best thing I ever did.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back