CM927 and Worcester 24i system boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just had a Worcester 24i system boiler installed and need to sort out a thermostat. I understand that Worcester do one that will allow programming of the hot water and the C/H wirelessly from one system.

Having read around the subject though, I am quite keen on the Honeywell CM927 programmable wireless thermostat with the features that offers and I understand that I will also require a basic programmer for the hot water, so I was thinking the Honeywell ST9100C. This would be hard wired into the boiler room which is outside the house.

Can anyone confirm if this combination will work with the Worcester Bosch 24i System boiler or is there a better way of doing things?

Any advice appreciated as I don't know much about boiler systems etc

Thanks

Phil

Sponsored Links
i have the cm927 hooked up to a 37CDi

it works fine but i m having an issue with the programmed /auto setting

it might be me though

Having read around the subject though, I am quite keen on the Honeywell CM927 programmable wireless thermostat with the features that offers and I understand that I will also require a basic programmer for the hot water, so I was thinking the Honeywell ST9100C.

Any advice appreciated as I don't know much about boiler systems etc

Thanks

Phil

I've used these two for a couple of years with an old Glowworm boiler and they provide very good control, They're both very flexible and the optimisation on the CM927 is really good. Surely though with a modern boiler you should go for a control that modulates the output? The CM 927 turns boiler on and off so many times per hour to control the temperature around the set point. A modulating control will adjust the output to a steady level rather than on/off approach. I assume WB have something available?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back