S-Plan heating system no hot water?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a Worcester Bosch greenstar 24i system boiler with a Drayton lifestyle programmer. On an S-Plan system that is about two years old.

Tonight I found I had no hot water. The boiler fires up ok with the central heating, but with just the hot water on it remains in standby.

Any ideas where to look first?

Thanks in advance,

Jon

Sponsored Links
Hi,

I have a Worcester Bosch greenstar 24i system boiler with a Drayton lifestyle programmer. On an S-Plan system that is about two years old.

Tonight I found I had no hot water. The boiler fires up ok with the central heating, but with just the hot water on it remains in standby.

Any ideas where to look first?

Thanks in advance,

Jon

Apologies I have an unvented gledhill hw cylinder with a gledhill cylinder stat.

Hi,

I’ve solved the problem the motor in the hot water diverter valve has died. I’ve ordered a new one for £10. The biggest wast the motor casing was hot even with no hot water in the pipes.

Regards,

Job

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back