Colin Pitchfork recommended for release.

Sponsored Links
Just so as to clear up any confusion ?

although I would favour the death penalty for certain crimes / criminals

the death penalty would not include any one from any ethnic minority they would all be exempt
just like to clear that up

This bloke is guilty.
They always are at the time of sentencing.

Its only later that new evidence/old evidence which was concealed/lies/coercion emerge and it is realised that they werent actually guilty after all.

How many people in this list would have been put to death had the death penalty still existed?

And in each and every one, would you support the reintroduction of the death penalty if alongside it was introduced an absolute liability offence of murder which would apply to jurors and prosecutors and police and judges in the event that the conviction was later found to be unsound?

Although I would favour the death penalty for certain crimes / criminals
Would you favour, if you were a juror on a trial, being put to death yourself if it later transpired that the police had lied?

Sponsored Links
Just so as to clear up any confusion ?

although I would favour the death penalty for certain crimes / criminals

the death penalty would not include any one from any ethnic minority they would all be exempt
just like to clear that up

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Keep the nuts in the shell...

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OK.

I have a condition to attach to that.

If, later, it transpires that the person executed was innocent, then you, automatically, with no trial, and no chance of defence, are judged guilty of murder yourself, put to death yourself, and every penny you and your family own is taken to provide recompense to the family of the unjustly executed person.

This is to happen in all circumstances, no matter what the reason - forced confession, later scientific advances, police incompetence, forensics incompetence, perjury by witnesses, police lies, judicial misdirection....

None of that is to have any relevance. Hes now known to be innocent? You are now a murdererand your family is to be made destitute.

Still want to pull that lever?
As usual Bobby comes up with rubbish.
I'm not going to explain how the death penalty works nowadays and for many, despite being sentenced, the execution never arrives.
Why don't you get a released murderer in your home to care for?
You like everything that is detrimental to law abiding citizens.

When you say you want the death penalty, do you mean you want the "death penalty" or just the death penalty for crimes your tabloid of choice sensationalises to promote sales?

Notwithstanding the capital punishment debate how on earth are the Parole Board ‘protecting the public’ by releasing this murderous fiend.

Pitchfork is a very cunning and manipulative serial sex offender who viciously raped and murdered not one, but two young girls in a most horrible and sadistic manner. That puts him in a ‘class’ of convict that should never be considered for release as his crimes are so demonstrably heinous.

The only person who benefits from this release is Pitchfork himself,...and he’s not worthy of any consideration, imo. I well remember his trial and conviction and the thought of him walking free makes my blood boil tbh;...it also fills me with trepidation;...and what a kick in the teeth for the families of his victims.

No doubt the devious Pitchfork is sitting in his cell congratulating himself on how clever he’s been,...having once again pulled the wool over the authorities eyes;...he’ll be laughing up his sleeve. “I’m a changed man” .....ha ha!

As for the Parole Board ‘protecting the public’ what an absolute travesty of a statement that is!

Seems to me it’s the ‘Parole Board’ that the public need protecting from.

Were there is no doubt as to there guilt they are executed simples

that bloke who stabbbed that jo cox no doubt as to his guilt

that bloke who threw that little boy off that roof

that bloke in Scotland who kidnapped a little girl at night

tortured her raped her he would be for the next life

the terror fear and pain that little girl went through as she begged for her mummy and daddy

if it was up to me that bloke would know fear and pain before his execution

They could also donate there organs for transplant surgery

at least some good would come out of there worthless lives

Pretty certain I would push a button or pull a lever on the bloke and several others I could name

mind u in ***n he would have probably only got 10 years ?? As it was a woman

and there would have had to have been 3 or 4 witnesses
(Men) for the rape so he would have got away with that ????
Absolutely predictable, transam manages to exploit the thread to promote his islamophobia.

Pretty certain I would push a button or pull a lever on the bloke and several others I could name

mind u in ***n he would have probably only got 10 years ?? As it was a woman

and there would have had to have been 3 or 4 witnesses
(Men) for the rape so he would have got away with that ????

for accuracy on the above

it’s 3 men and 2 woman witnesses
Or
2 men and 4 woman witnesses

Sponsored Links
Back