Colin Pitchfork recommended for release.

To be eligible for parole, i assume that guilt of the crime has to be admitted.
Now that there is no doubt about this blokes guilt, maybe when is free he will be in the wrong place at wrong time (just like his victims) and justice will be done.

Sponsored Links
So - official confirmation that transam, Harry Bloomfield and Vinty are vicious, murderous, sub-humans, not fit to share the company of civilised people.

So - official confirmation that transam, Harry Bloomfield and Vinty are vicious, murderous, sub-humans, not fit to share the company of civilised people.

You have lost the plot, where do you implicate Harry Bloomfield, in this thread?

Mind you I would be against any type of public executions

it should be carried out in private away from prying eyes apart from a few independant witnesses

in certain countries ;) they still have public executions they store em up so as people can turn up and make a day of it :eek:

There was one report in the I about some lady who was in the que who had a heart attack and died

they hung her any way :eek:

dunno what she had done but knowing the country probably not a lot tbh

Up set some bloke by not having his dinner ready or salting the spuds :idea: so he beat her up and she defended her self :idea:

Sponsored Links

I’m struggling to understand how my thread starter about a truly “vicious, murderous, sub-human, not fit to share the company of civilised people” has resulted in your venomous and inflammatory post aimed directly at 3 fellow forum members. It’s a tad alarming, tbh.

It’s no surprise that many long established ‘Discussion’ forums have been ditched by their website owners in recent times.

I‘m done.

bit harsh dazzler

Harry and vinty are stand up fellas

as for me well Er hmmmm

Transam gives not a jot:LOL:

where’s noseall he will vouch for me

Last edited:
I would have no qualms doing it, I know you are scared of a lot of things, moving abroad for one.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I can’t see which of my ignored members made the comment you refer to but from that description, I have a bloody good idea! I thought Iceland was on the green list now - what’s it's excuse this time?

You have lost the plot, where do you implicate Harry Bloomfield, in this thread?
upload_2021-6-8_16-26-34.jpeg

Sorry Bobby, did not know you could discern all that information about a poster from 1 like.

To be eligible for parole, i assume that guilt of the crime has to be admitted.
Now that there is no doubt about this blokes guilt, maybe when is free he will be in the wrong place at wrong time (just like his victims) and justice will be done.

I'm fairly sure that you wrong. The "Bakewell Tart" murderer never admitted his guilt, yet he was released?

I recall that black panther fella years ago

who kidnapped and held to ransom that young teen age girl

kept her in an underground drain naked with a rope around her neck before he killed her

what about her pain her terror
Her begging him not to be hurt any more.

he would have known terror and pain to such an extent he would have begged to die

that little 5 or 6 year old in Scotland

every time I think about it up sets me

he would have begged as well

I would like to think I would not hesitate not for an instant in my life to end there’s

Do any of you fukwits, baying for blood, actually understand what constitutes the common circumstances of a modern murder?

I think not.

Here's a murder that never hit your attention, because your MSM of choice didn't deem it worthy enougth. He came home pi$$ed as a fart from t'pub & murdered his father. It could end there, but your MSM of choice couldn't use the story because he buggerred his own fathers dead body for the 14 days it took for it all to come out in the wash.

There you go. A verifiable murder case that none of you fukwits have ever heard of.

Sorry Bobby, did not know you could discern all that information about a poster from 1 like.
Well, you pathetic little liar, I think its reasonable to assume that people dont give likes to posts they disagree with, and therefore he does agree with the vicious, murderous, sub-human views of transam.

But I accept that thinking is not your strong point.

Sponsored Links
Back