Colour scheme advice please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I can't decide on the colour for floor tiles in the new kitchen. The units are cream high gloss, the walls a darker shade of cream and I am getting a black galaxy worktop fitted next week. I am not having wall tiles, just upstands and a black glass splashback behind the cooker.

The room is a decent size and there is a fair amount of natural light. Overall the colour scheme is quite neutral and I am hoping to have bright splashes of colour with blinds, accessories etc. though haven't decided on that colour yet.

I am dithering between black and a darker shade of cream for the floor tiles and find it impossible to visualise what the floor would look like.

Does anyone have any ideas please?

Sponsored Links
Personally I think too much black isn't a good thing, especially when you've had the ghastly worktop fitted. Why not wait until it is in before you decide? I'd go for the dark cream floor if it were me.

You can't even make your mind up about your name can you?

" I'd go for the dark cream floor if it were me".

Thanks for the advice Joe 90, all I need now is someone to say how much better black would be.......

"You can't even make your mind up about your name can you"?

I love my name. Millymollymandy was a character in the books I read when I was little.

Go get a yard or so of each..Lay them have a look. The tile supplier will be only to pleased to help you decide.
How can people on here influence you.
Will you tell your vistors latter, no I dont like the colour, but the people on diynot said, peach will be lovely. :LOL:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back