Colours of cylinder insulating jackets - not red!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to replace my hot water cylinder insulating jacket. All the ones I have seen advertised are red for some reason...anyone know if you can get other colours e.g brown and if so, where? Cylinder is 1050 X 450 mm

Sponsored Links
George_H said:
I need to replace my hot water cylinder insulating jacket. All the ones I have seen advertised are red for some reason...anyone know if you can get other colours e.g brown and if so, where? Cylinder is 1050 X 450 mm

Whats up with red?

scatmanjohn said:
Whats up with red?

Wife doesn't like it!

Its in the utility room (central heating boiler, washing machine etc) which we have just renovated. Standing in a corner next to the boiler and too difficult to box in to make a cupboard (pipes etc).

Sponsored Links
George_H said:
Wife doesn't like it!

Get another wife. Tell her I said so, and if she doesn't like the red one she can knit a cover for it.

Buy some wheely bin liners (black? grey?) to go over it. The wife will love that! ;)

30 years ago it could have been covered with "monkey dung"........asbestos :eek: and painted any colour you like..ah, the good old days :mad:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back