Combi Boiler hot water only luke warm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys and girls of course

The water from my combi boiler is only luke warm despite turning the dial up on the boiler to a high posistion. The only way i can seem to make it warmer is to turn down the inlet supply which restricts the inflow and then lets the water temp rise a little but not too much sadly?

Sorry the boiler is a Baxi 105e and was serviced around 6 months ago

Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
EDIT, now seen your other post.

Replace DV.

Why post twice? It is really annoying :evil:

Why post twice? It is really annoying :evil:[/quote]

Why post twice - Its because i thought i had 2 problems. They are both different right?

You know whats really annoying? Its when you find a really great site like this and you get some jumped up jerk who thinks he knows it all and then puts something like what you did!!!!

99% of people just answer the questions to help others not what you did. This actually frightens off asking decent questions........

But thanks anyway

t os ser

You certainly know how to get proper help :rolleyes:

Perhaps if you could actually read, then you would have read the forum information and rules before posting the same fault twice.

Sponsored Links
How come water diverting to the rads and not getting enough hot water is one problem to some one who has no previous experience in plumbing.

In my mind i had 2 problems and i know know that the 2 problems may be linked.

By the way I am sure that some where in the "forum information and rules" it probably bans users from being abusive toward others.....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back