combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
when i turn the central heating on the boiler switches on for 3 secs then the flame goes out .i was told it was the air pressure switch so i replaced it i also vacked out the venturi where the 2 rubber pipes go in .so i connected all 3 wires together on the air pressure switch, and the boiler runs fine .could anyone help me.

Sponsored Links
No help here try the N.H.S helpline and ask for Psychiatric help.

You are clearly a danger to yourself and to your boiler.

You have bypassed a safety device!

Presumably you are a tenant from hell as no owner occupier would rish his property like that.

If you dont already know doing something like that which you are unqualified for will invalidate your insurance.

I am not going to risk giving you any further information but had I been going to it would have assisted if you had stated the make and model of the boiler.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Agile said:
You are clearly a danger to yourself and to your boiler.

You have bypassed a safety device!

Presumably you are a tenant from hell as no owner occupier would rish his property like that.

If you dont already know doing something like that which you are unqualified for will invalidate your insurance.

I am not going to risk giving you any further information but had I been going to it would have assisted if you had stated the make and model of the boiler.

Tony

:eek:

What the hell are you playing at!

I hope you dont live near me.

Listen to Tony and scatman, as they will probably SAVE YOUR LIFE

Dave

check fan,flue ,case seals , lastly suspect pcb

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back