Combi hot and cold piped the wrong way

• Thread starter thetortoise
  • Start date
Oh I'm sorry, I thought this was a DIY website? Where DIYers could ask questions about things they were doing themselves. I'm renovating my own house and put my own boiler in, not the gas, but everything else. Yes mistakes happen, but thats exactly the point of sites like this one you. Why dont you leave if you dont like it! I mean whats a quality tradesman doing on a DIY website anyway? Looking for answers to s**t he cant do perhaps, or solutions to problems he's having with his work perhaps?

Hmmm, MY suspisions were correct! W@nker!

Hey tortoise,

I think if you read through my posts you'll find I don't ask for any advice as I don't need to.

You my slow little tight ars3d friend need to stop fannying about and get a professional in to sort it out.

what will it be next year, asking if any dentists have old tools left so you can DIY you're familys teeth FFS :oops:

By the way! you said you fitted the boiler apart from the gas, I hope you never fitted the flue old son as you're working illegaly, you must think a lot of your family safety.

If anybody is a w'nker son believe me it's you, DIY is for painting, putting shelfs up and the like, not boiler installs.

Sponsored Links
Its totally unimaginable that any gas registered person would fit a boiler to the wall, install the gas supply, fit the flue and commission the boiler without the hot water working.

The obvious conclusion is that he fitted everything and as he does not have the requisite knowledge has made a mess of it.

It could well be dangerous and common sense dictates that a competent engineer is called to check it.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back