Combi with no heating control - wireless room stat .....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
it's my 2nd question but if anyone could help I'd be grateful please....

I have a combi boiler (worcester junior) but with no heating control, just do it manually on the boiler at the moment. It had a worcester digistat (wireless) but that fell off the wal bracket and now doesn't work :(

I'd like to fit a nice new decemt wireless room stat and receiver -there are a few out there - can anyone recommend me a good quality one?

Sponsored Links
Honeywell CM927. Do a search on the forum and you'll find loads of info on this unit.

ok thanks for that help. I'll check it out. It can be wired to my combi easily then? Will the receiver just be on a bracket?

Yes, CM927 good choice.

If you have already had a wireless stat wired in, then wiring the new receiver should just be a case of making same connections as the old one. The boiler manual may also give instructions.

Basically, 4 wires. 240V L and N supply to run the receiver, and 2 wires for switching.

The stat/transmitter can be placed on a table, etc as it has a stand, or can be fixed to a wall.

Sponsored Links
thanks for your advice mate.

basically l n and e to receiver (can also take from same spur that supplies boiler and is close to it) - and l and sl from boiler to receiver) ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back