Combination Microwave Plug in ok?

... the plug in section is on page 9, it shows a picture of a British style plug and it talks about a fuse to BS standard, by my calculation the load in use will always be within that suitable for a 13 amp fuse and so I think it will be OK to run with a 13 amp fuse in the plug.
Indeed, and let's hope that the problem is only with the translation or typing (in China!). As I implied, there is no such thing as a 15A BS1362 fuse. Hopefully, if you buy one, you'll find that the plug will contain a 13A fuse. If it doesn't please let us know (with a photo!).

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
FWIW I've got one of these too, well the Panasonic NN-CF873 (1kw version). And sure enough it's a 13A 3pin plug.
I've got mine built in above a Panasonic electric oven and use the MWO for just about everything :)
P1000532.JPG

Amps increase as voltage drops for a given wattage. But you know that right?

On the combi micro thingerme - I never understood the logic of a built in microwave with a tiny oven area and a load of filler. There are plenty of built in combi's that are full sized ovens admittedly they cost more, but given the cost of a kitchen its small change.

Amps increase as voltage drops for a given wattage. But you know that right?

On the combi micro thingerme - I never understood the logic of a built in microwave with a tiny oven area and a load of filler. There are plenty of built in combi's that are full sized ovens admittedly they cost more, but given the cost of a kitchen its small change.

Just ask the wife, she'd rather give up a cupboard than the work surface space.
The trim is also supposed to make it match the electric oven. I stopped asking questions and just paid the bill :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back