COMMERCIAL FRIDGE FREEZER SPARES

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello all, i would be thankful if any one can tell me of a good supplier for commercial fridge freezer spares supplier in north london and if there are any good websites that also sell these products.

many thanks

Sponsored Links
try this it is really a case of looking ones self. In many cases it is better to use internet than local supplier for items not in common use.

When working in Hong Kong I heard people say you can't get "What ever" here. Bull you could get anything you needed. Before internet OK hard to find where. But today google has removed that problem.

I would not think there is anything you can't get in London. OK where I now live in North Wales maybe a problem but not London. However having worked there it is more to do with easy of access. And I knew my back roads and where I could get to with easy. And those areas which would require some time on and off motorways to reach.

In some cases the underground was best option. But this is all down to local knowledge and unless you said I live in Stanley just outside Heathrow do you now local supplier then really waist of time asking.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back