Compact 100 glow worm boiler

I thought the fault was in the zone valve actuator for the heating but that has not worked, yes it's a combi boiler

The programmer works for the hot water as I can see the valves move in the hot water actuator but not for the heating actuator when programmed to run continuously

Any ideas what could be wrong?

Sponsored Links
tactical-facepalm_56306.jpg

By actuators are you referring to the hw and pump proving switches?

Sponsored Links
Yes the pump switches I've changed both to new ones the hot water switch works but the heating one doesn't

I think the question in everyone's minds is why you have not cut your losses and called in a professional?

Tony

I did yesterday I came and flicked a switch and said if it happens again change the actuator which I have.

I've also complained as he did not fix the problem and it cost me £70

I switch programme wires on the Honeywell for my hw and Heating and now the heating works this must mean the heating demand is not working Can this be fixed at all?

What are my options now?

CALL A PROFFESIONAL........ the guy you got out hasn't done a proper job and owes you 70 notes. Get a proper guy out who will charge you for a correct diagnosis and fix. No fix No fee but if he diagnoses the fault you still have to pay him if you want to repair it yourself.

Jon

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back