composite decking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks is it any good and where can i get it for a good price with delivery Ive tried the internet but delivery seams to be a problem .Thanks for any help .

Sponsored Links
Thanks but at £24.13 a board i think i will stick to wood

Sponsored Links
Hillw thanks for a better price i also checked justplasics but gb is a lot cheaper. britishrecycledproducts what a rip off :oops:

I checked out many places doing composite decking and came to the conclusion they're either all making a massive markup or it's not mainstream enough. For what is essentially lengths of plastic, its fking expensive.

I ended up going with Yellow Balau hardwood decking from a guy i found via ebay who easily managed to blow away most people about 40% cheaper than southgate timber too. Ive had it delivered and its v good quality.

Alot of the composite deckings 'systems' i see also wanted additional fixings and bits. And the cheaper stuff looked like compressed bin liners.

Stuff i really liked was a complete ****take on price.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back