Concealed cistern internals

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I have a concealed cistern that needs a new fill and flush valve without damaging the rest of the install. Have posted before with no joy. Will upload a photo of the flush plate. It is 210mm X 190mm. The inlet is a side entry but sits inside the cistern and has a plastic clip attached that attaches to the back of the cistern to hold it in place. Siphon is 2 part and can be taken out. I don't mind changing the plate etc as long as the siphon fits the base fitting, any inlet valve can be used as I can take the clip off. Please help me identify this flush plate to enable me to get compatible parts.
Someone said grohe.... But can't find it

Sponsored Links
Have you removed the flush valve? Maybe there are identifying tags on that!

There's no way of identifying anything from the flush plate - need to see the internals!

I will take a photo of the internals later on. No markings what so ever on them.

Sponsored Links
If there's no branding on anything then chances are nobody on here will have ever seen or heard of it!
You might be lucky?
Maybe better to take the components to a 'decent' trade counter and see if you can pair them up with regular brands!

I've took them a few places already. As I say, the filling valve don't matter as any side entry can be used as I have a clip that screws on the thread and clips to the cistern.

Flush valve top hooks mechanically to flush plate.
Anyone recognise?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    84.8 KB · Views: 122
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 118
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 106
Without a picture or a maker's name nobody can help you. I have been to jobs where concealed cisterns bought over the internet have been entombed behind expensive tiles. Cheapo chinese cistern breaks after two years and then you find out why they are cheap - because there is no spare parts or support programme available for them. Hopefuly you can extract the valve and photograph it. Hopefully Lunns will be able to match it.

I refuse to fit any products that have been bought from internet emporiums. The worst offender is the one that sounds like it deals in very old fruit.

Just posted some pics.
Very old fruit hahaha
I just can't be arsed to be smashing tiles off etc. I mainly stick to heating these days but looks like I am going to have to do it!

Good work on the extraction. Head over to Lunns website and see if you can match. That inlet valve loks a bit like a siamp so you may find that a siamp diaphragm will fit...

Afternoon @burts
Was just curious whether you managed to find the model number for this cistern flush as we have the exact same one and need to replace just the flush panel but are really struggling to find anything the same size/dimensions.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back