1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Concealed Toilet Cistern Query - Viega

Discussion in 'Plumbing and Central Heating' started by Kenny M, 13 Oct 2020.

1. Kenny M

Kenny M

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hi There,

I've just moved in to a house that has a concealed toilet Cistern. Not something I've ever had or worked on before so it's all a bit unknown. The make of the cistern is by Viega. The toilet flushes and cistern fills perfectly, no strange noises, no leaks from split washers etc. I noticed yesterday that there is continuous flow of water going in to the bowl. It is so little you can't here it but can only see it by the water movement. It comes from the centre of the bowl at the top. Has anyone got any ideas on how best to remedy this/ what may be the cause? I've attached some pics, have a video but unable to post

Many Thanks in advance

IMG_6002.jpg IMG_5995.jpg IMG_6041.jpg

2. Sponsored Links
  3. just pumps

just pumps

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Lets start with the easy stuff. I`m thinking the water level looks a little high, so if correct then it could leaking via the inbuilt overflow. The level adjusters can/do move over time and the adjuster screw is the Yellow rod in picture 2.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Kenny M

Kenny M

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Thanks very much for the response, I'm away from home with work for a couple of days but will try that adjustment as soon as I get home to see if it resolves it

• Like Like x 1