Connecting 32mm Basin Waste To Wall Hung Frame

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i am in the process of fitting a wall hung basin frame by abacus or grohe. These frames have the 1 1/4 inch waste connectors on the frame which I can just hopefully connect to my waste pipe shown in the pictures.

Is it just a case of solvent cement another piece of 32mm pipe to extend the pipe I have cut off to meet with the basin waste outlet on the frame itself. Can the drop be completely vertical from the basin to the bottom of the waste pipe (after the trap)were it has two obtuse bends before going to the waste box.

I have to drill a hole in the floor I have removed to make way for the waste pipe so don’t want to drill the hole if I have to modify it!

Thanks

5E00D8B6-0C7E-4688-A2A4-6E16CA49D021.jpeg
59CA4CDE-1EE0-434D-9120-E99D0D7015C8.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Yep.

No problem with that.

Thanks for reply now just the issue of it aligning with the attachment on the frame itself. I have drawn a faint black line on the chipboard flooring adjacent to the pipe I still have and that is the centreline of the attachment on the frame itself. It’s a couple off mm out so may have to bend the pipe slightly to get it on. Trying not to use any more attachments!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back