connecting toilet to 4inch pipe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey I need to connect a toilet to a 4inch waste pipe that comes up through the floor close up to the wall in the room what kind of pan connector/s would people recommend I may need? View media item 72434

Sponsored Links
A bent pan connector doesn't bring it forth enough in to the room to fit the toilet back to the wall.

Sponsored Links
Thanks I need the connector to come further in to the room it's about 4inch short of the toilet waste outlet at the moment.

Thanks are they ok to come up from floor level and bend round on to the toilet?

Thanks are they ok to come up from floor level and bend round on to the toilet?

Yes, but be aware of the different lengths on the market. The one I linked to would be my choice based on the information you posted

there are still a few S-trap WC pans on the market, I keep an eye out but it is difficult to find one that will set back nearthe wall.

I expect yours is a low-level, so you can trim the pipe from the system to make some adjustments. I don't think I've seen a close-coupled S-trap.

example: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261367436981?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back