Connecting waste pipe of Bocsh dishwasher - HELP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Last week I paid a plumber £100+ to install my new bocsh Classixx and do a few other jobs :eek:.

Yesterday, it stopped draining and after spending 2hrs messing around I worked out that what he had done is install a really long and unneccessary extension pipe. Not sure why he did this because the waste pipe can reach easily (even when it is pinned up so it is above the waste inlet). I suspect he did it because he didn't have the right connection.

Anyway the problem was that the long pipe was really looped up behind the dishwasher so the water couldn't drain. I have removed the extension pipe but Im having real problems finding the right thing to connect it to the new outlet which the plumber install:

As these pictures hopefully show, the waste pipe and the new outlet are the same size. Does anyone know what/where I can buy the right connector.

I have been to B&Q where they recommended getting one of these:
But annoyingly it was too big and they were out of smaller ones so I couldn't try them. I went to about 3 other DIY/Plumbing stores and couldn't find anything.

Thanks for helping out - Im really starting to pull my hair out with this thing

Sponsored Links
in the secound pic you need a flexy rubber, black in colour that joins onto pipe and sink trap it is normally in the packaging that comes with it otherwise you wont fit it on ,its about 2 inches long and rolls on the end of pipes :eek:

Sponsored Links
Are you sure about it coming with the dishwasher? The waste pipe was aready connected and Im pretty sure there wasn't anything else.

That said - is there any where I can buy one of these connectors?

when you got the dishwasher it was in the packing ,i cant upload a pic but google bosch dishwasher waste conneter pic and theres a pic of it with 3 clips next to it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back