Connections to soil stack

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Can anyone advise me if there is a minimum distance between multiple boss connections into the soil stack where they all enter the stack on one side?

I want to connect 2 x 40mm (1 x 40mm for double kitchen sink and 1 x 40mm for dishwasher) and 1 x 32mm (for hand wash basin) waste pipes, one above the other, into one side of a 110mm soil stack.

Does any manufacturer make a boss pipe that would suit or should I use 3 off strap-on bosses?

Kind regards.

Sponsored Links
Does any manufacturer make a boss pipe that would suit or should I use 3 off strap-on bosses?.

Cut the stack and insert a manifold. You might need a slip coupling above it if you don't have any slack on the pipe. With that all your wastes will go in at the same point and there are then no dimension restrictions. Eg screwfix item 22367.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back