Conservative Party Conference

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The Tory party conference is in the Manchester Central Convention Complex, which was built using £3.7million of EU funding.

Bloody EU Funding us.

EFj0xdLWoAEvmyV.jpg:large

Surely there's no need for this physical infrastructure. Why can't a technological solution be found?

https://twitter.com/indeox/status/1178637955214299136

Esther Mc3D

Sponsored Links
Surely there's no need for this physical infrastructure. Why can't a technological solution be found?
I suppose it depends on whether they intend to keep us outside, or them inside :LOL:

The Tory party conference is in the Manchester Central Convention Complex, which was built using £3.7million of EU funding.

We are still paying in I would assume?? If so why would we not draw out??

EFt9tjkXUAAz7XI.jpg:large

Prudent indeed. Congratulations to the Daily Mail et al for selling the idea the Tories are prudent with Government finances.

Sponsored Links
Prudent indeed. Congratulations to the Daily Mail et al for selling the idea the Tories are prudent with Government finances.

You moan on one thread about austerity and Tories not spending, on this thread you complain they're spending too much, make your mind up.

You moan on one thread about austerity and Tories not spending, on this thread you complain they're spending too much, make your mind up.

You obviously dont know how Gov finances work. Austerity was not needed it depressed growth.

You obviously dont know how Gov finances work. Austerity was not needed it depressed growth.

I'm well aware of the effects of austerity on growth, that's why I don't advocate it, I'm with 'Mark Blyth' on that score, which is why I was decrying it on the other thread and pointing out that the EU champions austerity, it's all there read it.
But....In post #4 you clearly insinuate the tories have been imprudent with Govt finances, on the other thread you blame the tories for austerity (conveniently dis-regarding eu policy),
like I said, make your mind up, are the tories spending too much or too little, it really can't be both you know.

I'm well aware of the effects of austerity on growth, that's why I don't advocate it, I'm with 'Mark Blyth' on that score, which is why I was decrying it on the other thread and pointing out that the EU champions austerity, it's all there read it.
But....In post #4 you clearly insinuate the tories have been imprudent with Govt finances, on the other thread you blame the tories for austerity (conveniently dis-regarding eu policy),
like I said, make your mind up, are the tories spending too much or too little, it really can't be both you know.

The EU doesn't champion austerity - you truly have no idea - you did a Google search and that was the sum of your understanding - read my reply and then look at the reforms and how MTO works.

Why don't you read up on the six and two pack reforms.

https://ec.europa.eu/info/sites/info/files/2019-09-10-assessment-of-eu-fiscal-rules_en.pdf

The EU doesn't champion austerity - you truly have no idea - you did a Google search and that was the sum of your understanding - read my reply and then look at the reforms and how MTO works.

Why don't you read up on the six and two pack reforms.

https://ec.europa.eu/info/sites/info/files/2019-09-10-assessment-of-eu-fiscal-rules_en.pdf

Interesting reforms Galahad, Stronger enforcement and tougher sanctions against countries deviating ,from the eu rules that Notch reckons don't exist anyway.
Unless of course I've mis-read it, I don't think I Have although I suspect like your link on the other thread, you haven't read it at all.

Interesting reforms Galahad, Stronger enforcement and tougher sanctions against countries deviating ,from the eu rules that Notch reckons don't exist anyway.
Unless of course I've mis-read it, I don't think I Have although I suspect like your link on the other thread, you haven't read it at all.

So you read the report. Tell me how it's calculated then.

You have as long as you like. (y)

He may be clever but he doesn't know his Willy from her Fanny...

There seems to be a lot of prejudice against the very wealthy,
Anyone would think it's a crime to be rich in the UK.
In America if someone has an expensive car people will think to themselves , if I work hard enough, one day I will have car like that.
In Britain if you have an expensive car you are worried that some jealous Barsteward will kick your headlights in.

Sponsored Links
Back