Farage and Brexit Party Want More Russian electoral interference and disinformation

JP_

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
"Nigel Farage and the Brexit party have voted against a European parliament resolution calling for stronger EU action to counter election meddling and Russian disinformation. "
https://twitter.com/JenniferMerode/status/1182265405668286464

You can't make this up. Brexit party wants Russia to meddle with our politics more. I wonder why? Oh yeah, because they're fascist and corrupt and taking you all for fools, that's why.

Sponsored Links
The old reds under the beds rubbish.
Merkal invites millions of foreigners into Europe and causes chaos next thing you know the Russians get the blame.

Sponsored Links
"Nigel Farage and the Brexit party have voted against a European parliament resolution calling for stronger EU action to counter election meddling and Russian disinformation. "
https://twitter.com/JenniferMerode/status/1182265405668286464

You can't make this up. Brexit party wants Russia to meddle with our politics more. I wonder why? Oh yeah, because they're fascist and corrupt and taking you all for fools, that's why.
Not very original is it, Blaming the Russians for Europes problems.
Classic scapegoating, when in trouble with the electorate divert their attention by looking for an external enemy.

Not very original is it, Blaming the Russians for Europes problems.
Classic scapegoating, when in trouble with the electorate divert their attention by looking for an external enemy.

Its a bit like you blaming the EU for the UKs problems.

Classic scapesgoating

Yep, 140 odd Brexit MEP'svote against it, oh hang on, there's only 26 of them, so who else voted?

I would imagine Ze Germans wouldn't want to upset the Ruskis too much given their increasing dependence on Ruski gas.

72281696_1440472172771706_5575032330923278336_n.jpg

I would imagine Ze Germans wouldn't want to upset the Ruskis too much given their increasing dependence on Ruski gas.
Thats easily debunked:

Ruskies would be scared of losing revenue from Germany.

Sponsored Links
Back