Farage reveals the 'unspeakable' abuse EU MEPs hurl at Brexiteers

JP_

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If it is unspeakable, why is Farage repeating it? Oh, he isn't. he hasn't said anything, because he is just making stuff up again. link

Would he prefer a shake, maybe?

If he walked into a pub, said he thought the landlord was corrupt, that the barmaid shouldn't be there and was a waste of space and useless, and said that really the pub should be closed, would he really expect a warm welcome and a nice pint waiting for him? No. So why does he expect anything different from the EU?

Glass houses Mr Farage, glass houses!

Sponsored Links
If he walked into a pub, said he thought the landlord was corrupt, that the barmaid shouldn't be there and was a waste of space and useless, and said that really the pub should be closed, would he really expect a warm welcome and a nice pint waiting for him?

No I suspect not. But he could be telling the truth.

Some don't like the truth

Sponsored Links
I don't care if he is telling the truth, the fact that he runs to a newspaper is just laughable really. But sillier than that, is not actually dating what he heard. I did some digging, and what was said was fair and not take rude at all.

I don't care if he is telling the truth, the fact that he runs to a newspaper is just laughable really. But sillier than that, is not actually dating what he heard. I did some digging, and what was said was fair and not take rude at all.

Fair game but don't moan when he does something you don't like

Back