conservatory firrings needed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All
Do anyone know a company that will supply firrings for my conservatory it seams like I've hit a dead end as I got the window and roof just need to fill the triangle gap between... or are they called something else
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi All
Do anyone know a company that will supply firrings for my conservatory it seams like I've hit a dead end as I got the window and roof just need to fill the triangle gap between... or are they called something else
Thanks
What style of roof?

Sponsored Links
Depending on the pitch , you could have frames made to fill the gaps, or even build a wooden structure, insulate with Kingspan ( or similiar ) , then face with some Pvc boards ( such as hollow soffit ) . Or you could use ' Addons/Knockons ' which are usually the same with as the frame ( probably 70mm these days ) and literally just clip together , as they are designed to make a window frame bigger when either internal or external reveals require it. Obviously you will need to make up a rectangular section and then cut it to the angle you require

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back