Conspiracy disgrace

Sponsored Links
See if they allow a public inquiry on it, they covered it up then, when all the evidence pointed to the cell leader. Then they moved him out of town.
Typical of the Catholic Church, just surprised Willie Whitelaw went with it.

At the Claudy bomb inquest, a coroner described the outrage as "sheer, unadulterated, cold, calculated, fiendish murder". Later poet James Simmons described the moment of the attack in his work, Claudy.

"An explosion too loud for your eardrums to bear, and young children squealing like pigs in the square, and all faces chalk-white and streaked with bright red, and the glass and the dust and the terrible dead."

Not too many responses from Nationalist politicans regarding this

At the Claudy bomb inquest, a coroner described the outrage as "sheer, unadulterated, cold, calculated, fiendish murder". Later poet James Simmons described the moment of the attack in his work, Claudy.

"An explosion too loud for your eardrums to bear, and young children squealing like pigs in the square, and all faces chalk-white and streaked with bright red, and the glass and the dust and the terrible dead."

Not too many responses from Nationalist politicans regarding this

Hmmmmmmmm,,,,
Catholic Church,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Cover up,,,,,,,,,,,,, Turn a Blind Eye,,,,,,,,
Hmmmmmmm,,,,, Think I've heard this before.....

Sponsored Links
Of course it was all those evil catholics. They forced the British government, the Irish government,and the R.U.C. into the coverup. :rolleyes: Regardless of who was involved, I hope there is a full investigation and prosecution of those responsible. Defeating the ends of justice anyone?

boab in my op i asked for all involved and still alive be brought to account,there should be no less an investigation than bloody sundays but thats not going to happen unfortunately, my thoughts and prayers yesterday were with families of those murdered or injured both protestant and catholic maybe catholic even more so as their church let them down

All the major players in this cover up are now dead, but should still not be swept under the carpet.
Claudy, deserves an explanation and a justification in to the actions taken.

Back