Some NI parties say they will step away from crime

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
"Northern Ireland's three loyalist paramilitary organisations have said they fully support the rule of law and suggested any members involved in crime will be expelled.

The Ulster Defence Association, Ulster Volunteer Force and Red Hand Commando issued a joint statement.

It is their first joint statement since the loyalist ceasefire in 1994.

The police and security services said some loyalists remain heavily involved in a wide range of crime."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-43698164

Sounds like a good start. But who's going to run the organised drug trade in future?

Sponsored Links
But who's going to run the organised drug trade in future?
Romanians are tied up with trafficking and prostitution, I don't think the Jamaicans are too prevalent there, so that just leaves the old favourite the Albanians.

Sponsored Links
"Northern Ireland's three loyalist paramilitary organisations have said they fully support the rule of law and suggested any members involved in crime will be expelled.

The Ulster Defence Association, Ulster Volunteer Force and Red Hand Commando issued a joint statement.

The police and security services said some loyalists remain heavily involved in a wide range of crime."

Sounds like a good start. But who's going to run the organised drug trade in future?
I doubt it will be the IRA/SF they earn far more defrauding the state.

If it's from the BBC it must be true then:D

Has no-one mentioned Brexit yet? :idea:

I wonder how the relationship between Teresa May and the DUP, or the lack of a functioning Northern Ireland assembly, is affected and influenced by the fact that DUP never supported the Good Friday Agreement.

Has no-one mentioned Brexit yet? :idea:

I wonder how the relationship between Teresa May and the DUP, or the lack of a functioning Northern Ireland assembly, is affected and influenced by the fact that DUP never supported the Good Friday Agreement.

well u keep wondering way r bee & when u reach your considered view / opinion/ conclusion , let us all know :LOL:

Brexit ;) ( I mentioned it)

What about the Caravan Utilising Nomadic Travelling Set ?
I don't think they will. I checked with the council and see that they have booked various school playing fields, parks and retail carparks around me on a rota basis until at least 2030.

I wonder how ... the lack of a functioning Northern Ireland assembly, is affected and influenced by the fact that DUP never supported the Good Friday Agreement.

well u keep wondering way r bee & when u reach your considered view / opinion/ conclusion , let us all know
It may go some way to explaining the debacle of the DUP sabotaging the recent attempts to restart the NI Assembly.
The DUP have never supported the Good Friday Agreement, and appear to be preventing the primary political institution arising from the Good Friday Agreement, leading to severe difficulties for NI population, especially in their health and the NHS.

Sponsored Links
Back