Conspiracy theorists of the world unite!

Collapse of WTC7: as a result of the terrorist attack on WTCs 1 and 2, or not?

• Yes: explainable due to collateral damage from the attack

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • No: them pesky Septics have been up to something...

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In 1969 while the towers were being built many of the folks working as apprentices were in my class and the question arose as to fire protection.

I remember it like it was yesterday asking my instructor why they do not put a duel system of fire suppression in like we had on ships.

One system water and another foam to put out a B* class fire.

The instructor said because this is not a NYC job or a New Jersey job it is the port of authority of NY and NJ thus they have sovern immunity and can write their own codes.

I asked what if a plane should hit the building and the class busted out in laughter I said well it did happen in the 1930s when the empire state building was struck by a military plane

The instructor still smiling said these building are so big a blind man could see it.

Unfortunately the towers were hit and a B class fire was an inferno.

B* fuel such as oil, gasoline

A type leaves an ash such as paper ,wood etc

C = electrical

D= magnesium

Personally I do not believe just a plane did all that damage, I believe there is more to it then being said

http://www.masterplumbers.com/plumbviews/2001/fireprotection.asp

Now for others point of view

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501&hl=en

Sponsored Links
it killed my brother in law :cry:

Sorry to hear that...... :(

Re the theorists..name one thats even been proven?

They are just a bunch of star trek fans who 'want' to beleive in their own little world..so called conspiracys have been disproven with the facts time and time again.

I finally got around to watching this last night.

I think I fall neatly between the two stools: I think the whole explosive thing is just too far-fetched; however, I don't believe that it was just fire/s that did for it. The side facing WTC1 and 2 looked pretty damaged by debris impact, but even that wouldn't explain just why all the columns failed simultaneously, which is what they must have done, for it to collapse on itself like that.

Wierd.

I finally got around to watching this last night.

I think I fall neatly between the two stools:

The dog did one but who did the other?

That's what I call a conspiracy theory.

Sponsored Links
but even that wouldn't explain just why all the columns failed simultaneously, which is what they must have done, for it to collapse on itself like that.

Wierd.

Structural steel work failed (but not all at once) during the fire, putting more stress on the remaining structure. This was evident by the structural deformation, which is why the fire crews knew to evacuate. When the load became too great, its likely that a number of columns failed (although only one initially would have failed) owing to a much greater load than they were designed for.

The clip of the fireman explaining the fire was beyond their ability to put it out and that it was going to collapse is evidence (its probably on youtube somewhere). Note the fustration in voice.

The fire was intense, and it was enough to coursestructural damage, as eye witnesses said.

Ah....so this is where the self proclaimed expert began regurgitating NIST/NTSB/FBI/CIA/MFI/WTF reports from...makes sense now that in nearly 160 posts only about ten relate to anything remotely DIY related (unless it's DENY IT YOURSELF), and of those in nearly 4 years only 3 DIY ones have been logged about one a year up to present....

Yep, a total shill as suspected....

Or maybe you're at her majesties pleasure, hence the lack of DIY info requests and poor net access but "expertise" on cutting through steel bars!!! He he he... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Plenty of time to read big works of fiction though....("Once upon a time there was an evil man callled Osama....") :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ah....so this is where the self proclaimed expert began regurgitating NIST/NTSB/FBI/CIA/MFI/WTF reports from...makes sense now that in nearly 160 posts only about ten relate to anything remotely DIY related (unless it's DENY IT YOURSELF), and of those in nearly 4 years only 3 DIY ones have been logged about one a year up to present....

Yep, a total shill as suspected....

It's as if you care. Very touching.

Sponsored Links
Back