Conspiracy theorists of the world unite!

Collapse of WTC7: as a result of the terrorist attack on WTCs 1 and 2, or not?

• Yes: explainable due to collateral damage from the attack

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • No: them pesky Septics have been up to something...

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
For those of you who believe in the dark side, don't forget to record BBC2 at 9pm re WTC7.

Personally, I don't believe that it is the only skyscraper to date in the entire world to collapse solely due to fire; but then, I don't believe it was blown up by explosives, either.

But just why was all the steel apparently taken away and melted down and not sent over to Fresh Kills with towers 1 and 2? Fiik...

Sponsored Links
I thought this was going to be about the missing topic posted by Softus............... :D

Sponsored Links
take a look at the uk and usa governments. They cant keep track of their own data, they cant organise their own public services, they cant sort out the mess they have made in other countrys. How the hell would they be able to pull of a conspiracy like this one!

I've been looking through the plans on that architects and engineers who think it's a conspiracy site and trying to see why part of the middle went down first. Can't see anything obvious so far, like a long-span transfer structure that yielded as a result of the heat, but then it doesn't help that I don't know the orientation of the building, relative to the filming of its collapse :confused:

Seems to me like the terroist planners were/are blooming good structural engineers to know excactly where to fly the planes into the towers and get them to collapse in almost uniform pattern along with a third one damaged by the first two falling.

Osama was on the CIA payroll for years. My bet is that he still is.

Just watched the program, and it makes you realise there are some idiots out there.

There was one fellar who said that tower 7 could have had the explosives built into the structure when it was originally built in the 1980s.

What a moron.

And as for that child at the end, he just needs a good slap. I've got f-ing proof man. It's on my cell phone. Even the guy in the video on the phone said this stupid little boy was wrong.

For those of you who believe in the dark side, don't forget to record BBC2 at 9pm re WTC7.

But just why was all the steel apparently taken away and melted down and not sent over to Fresh Kills with towers 1 and 2? Fiik...

Was anyone killed in the tower 7 collapse? Maybe it is something to do with bio hazards is what I'm thinking.

According to that program, officially no one was killed in that tower, but the idiots seem to think otherwise.

I've only just finished watching Top Gear..think this will have to be tomorrow viewing!

Sponsored Links
Back