Constant bleeding of one rad!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After flushing out my central heating system open vented and adding inhibitor, my bathroom radiator needs bleeding atleast twice aweek, turned the pump speed down to 1 and no difference.
The water that comes out is clear and no smell of hydrogen, all raditors are Hot apart from bathroom which needs bleeding.
Any ideas anyone!!

Sponsored Links
mowgley1979 said:
After flushing out my central heating system open vented and adding inhibitor, my bathroom radiator needs bleeding atleast twice aweek, turned the pump speed down to 1 and no difference.
The water that comes out is clear and no smell of hydrogen, all raditors are Hot apart from bathroom which needs bleeding.
Any ideas anyone!!

give the inhibitor time to settle, you cant stop the damage already done to a system but inhibitor will eventually slow down the problem !!

If it does continue try an automatic bleed valve, available from most merchants.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back