construction of goal post frame

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have had a builder remove the whole of back wall, a SE designed the plan and BC have passed it .However one side the rsj column is slightly out of level 10mm at the bottom. I guess when pouring concrete it must have moved. How can this be fixed?. I can see the column is not level when I stand underneath the frame, which is bolted at the top corners and floor plates

Sponsored Links
Level it with a bag of structural grout such as rocktite, or pack out with a piece of roof slate.

Sponsored Links
I have had a builder remove the whole of back wall, a SE designed the plan and BC have passed it .However one side the rsj column is slightly out of level 10mm at the bottom. I guess when pouring concrete it must have moved. How can this be fixed?. I can see the column is not level when I stand underneath the frame, which is bolted at the top corners and floor plates

Do you perhaps mean that the rsj is upright and therefore not plumb?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back