CONTRACT WORK WHERE ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello i am a gas engineer and wondering how i apply for grant work or insurance work direct rather than work for the middle man i.e employment agencies...how do i go about getting my own contract work
on the installation side and servicing a lot of company,s seem to have insurance work is there an insurance place i can register for work .

Sponsored Links
I often get mailshots from those type of guys. They charge extortionate prices to customers and you get a cut. Not the sort of work I'd want myself - you sweat your ***** off and they cream off huge markups.

htgeng said:
I often get mailshots from those type of guys. They charge extortionate prices to customers and you get a cut. Not the sort of work I'd want myself - you sweat your ***** off and they cream off huge markups.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN MAIL SHOTS ARE THEY JUST ANOTHER bunch of middlemen ripping off the working class

the thing is tommy i have been in this trade for a while, and i can tell you this the only winners in the gas game is the contractors, acs training schools,
and you quest it corgi and dont forget the guys who sell the parts they are raking it in. Its the most corrupt organistaion in the country you cant get any contracts unless you are in with the click

Sponsored Links
fs said:
the thing is tommy i have been in this trade for a while, and i can tell you this the only winners in the gas game is the contractors, acs training schools,
and you quest it corgi and dont forget the guys who sell the parts they are raking it in. Its the most corrupt organistaion in the country you cant get any contracts unless you are in with the click

forgot to mention the recruitment employment services these guy,s sit on there arses all day ringing contractor,s up charge them 35 an hour and give you 12 an hour

fs your dead wright the whole counrty is corrupt

No it's not, don't listen to him, just send me £1000in twenties, and I'll sign you up and tell you anything you want to hear :evil:

i will tell you what tommy there looking for gas contractors in iraq but dont lose your head over it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back