Contractor kitchen mixer tap - swivel joint o-ring sizes?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Hoping someone has done this job before, my mum has a contractor type kitchen mixer (not mono) tap with the swivel spout on, its the cheap type they sell in screwfix / toolstation. Its leaking from the swivel and I believe there are two o-rings which can be accessed my removing the spout. I've seen a youtube video and looks easy. Has anyone done this job before and knows the o-ring sizes?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Different taps have different sizes.

Unfortunately there are 1000s of sizes. I have a box with a selection of different sizes but it is next to useless as i never have the right size.

Best thing to do is ring the manufacturer and see if they will send you the correct ones

I thought the contractor ones all looked similar.......I dont even think this tap has a manufacturer referenced as they're only about £35 new.......but obviously would rather just pop a couple of o-rings in. I have a small selection of orings but like you say is a bit hit and miss.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back