Controls on Vaillant Ecotec Pro 28

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This might sound like a stupid question but how do you access the control knobs on the above boiler? I've just had it installed but I'm actually offshore for the next few weeks so I'm not able to have a look myself. I asked my girlfriend to have a look but she says she can't see a flap. I've google it and I'm still not sure, it looks like they've changed the front of the boiler over the past few years.

Below is the style I've got:

ecotec-pro-lifestyle-3.png

I've downloaded the online manual and it seems to show controls like below:

vaillant-boiler.jpg

Are these knobs available on my model or is it all controlled using the LCD display and 4 buttons below?

Sponsored Links
Just to lower the hot water temperature a little. Strange that they haven't updated the online manual. Maybe the hard copy of the manual is up to date but I doubt my missus will be willing to read that, she'll get by until I get back home.

Top left button takes you to hot water temp settings. Then just use the plus and minus buttons to change the temp. Simples ;)

Sponsored Links
As above, u have the new model, top picture, the bottom pic is the older model ceased manufacture 2012

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back