1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Conversion of house to flats - PLYMOUTH

Discussion in 'Building Regulations and Planning Permission' started by SparrowHawk99, 31 Aug 2013.

  1. SparrowHawk99


    31 Aug 2013
    Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hello everyone,

    I'm urgently looking for an architectural technician/ architect in the Plymouth area to get me planning/building and any other permissions for the conversion of a house into one self contained flat and maisonette.

    I have workmen lined up to do the M&E in the next few months and before I do any major work I want to have a professional drawn up plans and advice on best possible layout.

    I'm almost certain what I want is achievable, I just need to get this moving, I know that getting permissions is already going to set me back into next year, but rather that than do the work and have to rip it out again, etc etc, I want to do it right first time. There are many odds and sods I need to get advise on before I continue, and I've left it very late in the day, as I was intending to leave the layout the same and just renovate to a good standard, but that seems illogical now.

    Please PM me if interested
  2. DIYnot Local

    DIYnot Local

    3 Sep 2019
    United Kingdom

    If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

    Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

    Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

  3. Sponsored Links

Share This Page